surrounding me with songs of deliverance

31 August 2006

Greetings my fellow friends of the internet.

Woowee! I'm leaving for Rome early tomorrow morning! How crazy is that?! I really can't believe it.

It was so nice to see some Oxy folks this past extended weekend. I'm really sorry I missed some good friends :( but I'm sure our paths will cross again soon.

Here are a couple photos from summer since the Italian School:

Some good times with other Napkins (people of the Napa Valley). Unfortunately, there is nothing really to explain in this photo other than we are silly :)


Next is some cuties I picked up at Griffith Park to ride the Merry-Go-Round with me! (I'm sorry I cut off Caroline's face... hopefully I can work on improving my photographing skills in Italy)

And finally... a match made in heaven.

Anyway, I hope this is a great semester for everyone. I will be thinking and praying for you all. You must keep in touch with me. I will miss you boatloads.


quote of the moment:

"You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance."

Psalm 32:8



No comments:

About Me